Your Personal Data is Important to Us
Your personal data is important to letsbloom and it is our policy to respect and protect your personal data. This Policy outlines how we manage the personal data we hold in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only collect, use, and disclose your personal data for the purposes you have been notified of and consented to or which are permitted under applicable laws and regulations.
We will not sell, rent or give away personal data to third parties for commercial purposes without your consent.
- providing you with products and services as subscribed to or requested by you;
- processing your applications for products and services, effecting payments from and to you, processing transactions and completing instructions or requests;
- providing customer service, customer support and technical support, including in relation to product updates;
- market research and surveys with the aim of improving our products and services;
- marketing purposes, promotional events, competitions and lucky draws;
- complying with and monitoring compliance with applicable laws and regulations, voluntary codes, internal policies (including that of our affiliates), contractual obligations (including between us and our affiliates) and other requirements.
- our affiliates anywhere in the world, including any officer, employee, agent or director of any affiliate;
- our joint venture partners, business alliance partners or other investors;
- our professional advisers and service providers in order to provide administrative, financial, legal, accounting, information technology, research or other services;
- a merchant or a member of a card association where the disclosure is in connection with use of a card; and
- anyone authorized by you, as specified by you or in any contract with you;
- any person to whom disclosure is required or permitted under applicable laws and regulations;
- anyone we consider necessary to facilitate requests for services or applications for products with our affiliates; and
- anyone we consider necessary in order to provide services in connection with a product or service.
Personal data may be transferred to, or stored at, a location outside of your country of residence, which may not have data protection law. The security of your personal data is important to us. We have technical and organisational security measures in place to safeguard your personal data. When using external service providers, we require that they adhere to security standards mandated by us. We may do this through contractual provisions, including any required by a privacy regulator, and oversight of the service provider. Regardless of where personal data is transferred, we take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that personal data is kept securely.
However, you will appreciate that it is not for us to perfectly secure your personal data from cyberattacks, such as hacking, spyware and viruses. Accordingly, you will not hold us liable for any unauthorised disclosure, loss or destruction of your personal data arising from such risks.
We retain your personal data in line with our legal and regulatory obligations and for business and operational purposes. In the majority of cases this will be for seven years from the end of your relationship with us. We will cease to retain your personal data when we no longer require such personal data for the purposes we originally notified you of or for any business or legal needs.
We will not send you marketing material if you have specifically asked us not to do so. You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing material at any time.
To make a request to access or correct the personal data we hold about you, to make a request to withdraw your consent previously given, or to opt out of receiving marketing material, please contact our Data Protection Officer (details below).
Updates to This Policy
This Policy may be updated from time to time and amendments take effect from the date they are placed on this site. You are advised to visit this site regularly to check for any amendments. This policy was last updated on 16 March 2020.
Third Party Websites and Services
This Policy does not apply to any linked third party websites which we do not operate or control.
You may contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.